Well, I’ve been super busy these past few days and well, I have been feeling uninspired (that is, until recently though). Anyway, am busy coz’ got a new job and adjusting and everything.

And… Today (December 1) is World AIDS day. If you’re doing it, do it right and do it safe. That’s it.
This song has been hovering in my head for days. I can’t get it off, can’t even shake it, even after listening to FYE for like 3 hours. Then this tune is back. Arrg h!!
Gaga trumps Lambert this week in my head I guess.

And… Today (December 1) is World AIDS day. If you’re doing it, do it right and do it safe. That’s it.
****
This song has been hovering in my head for days. I can’t get it off, can’t even shake it, even after listening to FYE for like 3 hours. Then this tune is back. Arrg h!!
Gaga trumps Lambert this week in my head I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment