Dear You,
It would have been easier if you had just let my mood swing pass. Ignore it. Haven’t I told you? I’m twenty-five going on fifteen. It has always been this way, and I don’t think I will change anytime soon. Why do you think I left home anyway? Don’t worry, I will grow up eventually. Just not now, and definitely not this instant.
I am very well aware that we don’t really click that much. And yeah, maybe you were trying--- no, pretending to be nice, just so we could be in sync for a while.
But of course, eventually, all pretenses have to be scrapped away.
No my friends do not bow down to me. I am not, have not been, and I do not think I will ever be a queen bee of any clique that I am and will be a part of. My friends just happen to know better, to let the mood swing pass, to let the storm subside.
Then again, you said it yourself; I am just but a stranger to you. In spite of all the secrets that you have told me (which I admittedly indiscreetly handled and shared to people who I don’t think would ever cross paths with you) and the personal demons I shared, I am just a faceless, nameless dude to you. And looking back, maybe I could just say the same thing to you.
I am not afraid of being alone. I’m actually cold-hearted, selfish, and deep-down I really do not care about anyone but myself, and the people I care about--- family and yes, friends. You have no idea what I’ve been through with my closest of friends, so you have no right to judge me like that. Is staying with you for a few months, talking with you for a few hours a week enough to know me that well? Nope, I don’t think so.
Do you know why those friends of mine still have me around despite my mood swings that often sends their day between the edge of boring and utterly ruined? It’s because I am worth all that drama they have to stand up to.
To be honest, my mood swing was bout to subside already. But you just had to react, and I had to counter-react, till we had a cycle going on. It was about this time that my mood swing transcended into full fury already. I was so mad. And you just had to take a personal blow that was just uncalled for.
No, a stranger like you would have zero weight when it comes to any words you say. But I won’t let that personal blow fly by. So I retaliated, with what I had been thinking about the screwed up relationship you have been struggling to hold on to.
You know what? I am glad we had this fight--- I am not really sure if this one will be fixed. The sharpest of words have been exchanged, and no, I will not “bow down” to you as well. I forewarned you about my mood swing, I guess I should’ve suggested for you to ignore it. But I am sure of one thing though, if ever we will part ways now because of this, I will miss what could’ve been. You know me, I’m sentimental. And yet, not really, no. Especially that all this time, we actually are strangers to each other.
Dagger
It would have been easier if you had just let my mood swing pass. Ignore it. Haven’t I told you? I’m twenty-five going on fifteen. It has always been this way, and I don’t think I will change anytime soon. Why do you think I left home anyway? Don’t worry, I will grow up eventually. Just not now, and definitely not this instant.
I am very well aware that we don’t really click that much. And yeah, maybe you were trying--- no, pretending to be nice, just so we could be in sync for a while.But of course, eventually, all pretenses have to be scrapped away.
No my friends do not bow down to me. I am not, have not been, and I do not think I will ever be a queen bee of any clique that I am and will be a part of. My friends just happen to know better, to let the mood swing pass, to let the storm subside.
Then again, you said it yourself; I am just but a stranger to you. In spite of all the secrets that you have told me (which I admittedly indiscreetly handled and shared to people who I don’t think would ever cross paths with you) and the personal demons I shared, I am just a faceless, nameless dude to you. And looking back, maybe I could just say the same thing to you.
Do you know why those friends of mine still have me around despite my mood swings that often sends their day between the edge of boring and utterly ruined? It’s because I am worth all that drama they have to stand up to.
To be honest, my mood swing was bout to subside already. But you just had to react, and I had to counter-react, till we had a cycle going on. It was about this time that my mood swing transcended into full fury already. I was so mad. And you just had to take a personal blow that was just uncalled for.
No, a stranger like you would have zero weight when it comes to any words you say. But I won’t let that personal blow fly by. So I retaliated, with what I had been thinking about the screwed up relationship you have been struggling to hold on to.
You know what? I am glad we had this fight--- I am not really sure if this one will be fixed. The sharpest of words have been exchanged, and no, I will not “bow down” to you as well. I forewarned you about my mood swing, I guess I should’ve suggested for you to ignore it. But I am sure of one thing though, if ever we will part ways now because of this, I will miss what could’ve been. You know me, I’m sentimental. And yet, not really, no. Especially that all this time, we actually are strangers to each other.
Dagger
3 comments:
if this will be fixed, this will definitely make your bond stronger. believe me.
It's fixed, but.. I'm not sure about our bond being stronger. Although, I do admit he let out his grievances about how's it like to live with me. But i do want our bond to be stronger. I really do.
then i think you should try working it out---more...
Post a Comment