Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Illusion

Water drops constantly falling
They’re rhythmically enchanting
This solace that’s been lingering
Just a single voice whispering

A warmth suddenly engulfing
There’s that picture of you laughing
Though of the time you were singing
And now I can’t help smiling



Look outside the rain is pouring
And my thoughts are with you, reaching
Unsure of what I am feeling
But I do know it’s a good thing

Your arms around me, embracing
I know, that’s what I’ve been wanting
You’re not here but gone and missing
It’s okay, I’m not hurting
‘Cause I stopped over-thinking
I’m just fine with make-believing

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, that is a good mind setting, we don't need to focus on things that make us down, let us focus on the lessons that we might learned a long the road while facing it..

Dagger Deeds said...

Yes. I mean, fond memories is what's important. Why focus on the bad di ba? Sayang lang ang energy.