Saturday, April 11, 2009

Question/ Being Sick

If you’ve been feeling strongly affectionate towards someone (but you cannot tell that someone how you feel because you’re not sure yourself what exactly it is you feel) and after speaking to a few trusted friends about your situation for n-number of times (that your friends think you should just record what you have to say and play it to them), what you feel about that person suddenly went “poof!”, does that mean what you’d been feeling’s a lie?

I have been crushing on someone so bad, I almost thought I am falling for that someone. I told my trusted friends about this for a number of times, wondering whether I should or shouldn’t tell that someone about my feelings. No, I am not hoping that what I feel would be reciprocated, I just want it to be known by the person which my feelings were intended to. And after discussing my dilemma for the nth number of time, I just realized my feelings were gone. Vanished. Does that mean that what I was feeling isn’t affection at all? Luckily, I haven’t told that someone how I felt; and I am thankful I had been very careful in the actions I’d taken (or had not)

*****

Got sick Thursday night till the whole day Friday. Good thing I wasn’t on vacation during this week, just spend some time at home. It felt bad---I was throwing up, my body temp reached 40 degrees (Celsius), and my body ached like hell. I am feeling better now though. I guess my power of regeneration hasn’t kicked in yet.

2 comments:

. said...

Sometimes it is best not to speak of our feelings, unless the other person seems to feel the same. :)

Dagger Deeds said...

Hmm.. oo nga, playing it safe.

And I am glad I did play it safe. Haha..