It’s Saturday night. I’m supposed to be at work right now. No, I wouldn’t want to be there too, but between getting sick and being at fever-free at work, I think I’ll choose the lesser evil. Okay, now I can’t really see the difference between them.
It’s Saturday night. My mind is racing with thoughts again. I can’t help it. I feel like I am simultaneously listening to about twenty radio stations and all the words from the djocks mouths are being crammed into my brain. And now, I officially have a headache.
It’s Saturday night. A cockroach is flying across the room. Should I chase it and kill it? Darn. I’m too weak for that. Flying roaches! Gross.
It’s Saturday night. Lambert’s singing Ring of Fire on my mp3. how appropriate. But it wasn’t any wild desire that’s making my temperature rise tonight.
It’s Saturday night. Suddenly I’m in tears. Sent a text message to my best friend. No reply, she must be asleep now. Gotta reach out to someone. Gotta reach. ****, still awake? Message sent.
It’s Saturday night. My thoughts are with you now. I shouldn’t be thinking of this, I know. But I can’t help it. I do want to be with you. But we can’t. We just can’t.
It’s Saturday night. I’ll be sleeping soon. I’ll be…
3 comments:
Woah, Saturday night emoness. :)
Saturday night, I had a horror movie marathon. then slept for 12 hours. Terrific!! :)
it's flu season. we all better stay at home on saturday nights.
love,
nobe
www.deariago.com
www.iamnobe.wordpress.com
@ ACRYLIQUE
Sinisisi ko ang pag-ulan dahil sa ka-emohan na yun. Haha. Kung magmomovie marathon ako, siguro comedy (gusto ko tumawa). Or Buffy.
@ Nobe
Yeah, staying home is cool. Pahinga lang muna. Kaya lang if I was feeling good I would be at work din eh.
Post a Comment