Monday, June 29, 2009

Current Dilemma

What if you thought you want something but when you sort of have something similar to it, you found out that you could really go on without it? I got myself into a pseudo-relationship right now. Okay, it really is a relationship, but… I sort of feel, not really, you know? Should one be in love already to get himself in a relationship with a person? Honestly, I’m thinking that I am feeling this way because I am hung up with someone; that I still am (subconsciously) thinking of me and that someone being together. Dang!

I am thinking of dropping what I feel for both of them and focus back on me. I don’t like this thing I feel, really. I’m the one whose heart always gets broken; I don’t break people’s hearts. The difficult thing to do is erasing what I feel for that someone, the not pseudo-special person in my life but I wanted to be. Pseudo-special person and I talked about it before, and that we would both be okay with it no matter what I decide to do.

I have once again proved that the world is a lonely place to live. I mean, it is so damn easy have a special connection, a special bond with a person, but to stand up for it and fight for it is really difficult. It is. Either way, I don’t think I am really ready for a real relationship, and most of the time I am wondering, am I ever going to be ready for that something wonderful in my life? But I know, I have it in me. There are days I am so sure of myself. I know some friends would say,
practice makes perfect; that maybe I need to expose myself to this experiences. But I don’t--- I don’t need to cut myself with a knife just to know I’d bleed, right?

Anyway, I actually feel uneasy laying my story like this. I just e-mailed my best friend on what she thinks I should do. Oh, well. I guess, I’ll just let the dice roll like that.

***
Would you be too concerned if like your little brother turns out to be gay? I have a friend, and he’s so concerned because there are people who approached him and asked if his “little brother” is gay (My friend knows about his “little brother” being a homo. Well, this entry might explain things). I told him, it shouldn’t be a problem. Ultimately, the choice of his “little brother” is what matters and what is important is that he won’t live a miserable life in the future. My friend’s just unsure of what I said.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pseudo relationship? why?!? do'nt you have a "real relationship?" i i just asking....

Dagger Deeds said...

Haha... No, what i meant was, it was a pseudo because none of us admitted or even defined what's between us. Its ok na though. Crisis averted. Yes, I'm taken na po.