My best friend, Phoebe, was talking about her boyfriend.
“He’s super nice,” she says, “on my birthday, he got my workstation decorated with flowers and sent me freshly cut roses.”
“You hate freshly cut roses,” I said, raising an eyebrow, “you’d rather receive something that’ll last more that a week.”
“He knows,” she replied, “he sent me fake flowers before the real thing. He says he can’t help it. He’s just really nice.”
“Aha! Nice. Why do I get the feeling that your personality is way stronger than him?” I asked.
“Yeah. I wish he would’ve been more decisive whenever we go out. I told Leng at one point I already want out of this relationship. But he was just so nice, I had to give this a shot”
And with that reply, I knew Phoebe made up her mind already. I ain’t so sure about her heart though. I am still getting the vibe that she’s half-hearted getting in the relationship she’s in right now. Oh well. It seems she’ll be the one who will be breaking someone else’s heart if things didn’t work out.
“He’s super nice,” she says, “on my birthday, he got my workstation decorated with flowers and sent me freshly cut roses.”
“You hate freshly cut roses,” I said, raising an eyebrow, “you’d rather receive something that’ll last more that a week.”
“He knows,” she replied, “he sent me fake flowers before the real thing. He says he can’t help it. He’s just really nice.”
“Aha! Nice. Why do I get the feeling that your personality is way stronger than him?” I asked.
“Yeah. I wish he would’ve been more decisive whenever we go out. I told Leng at one point I already want out of this relationship. But he was just so nice, I had to give this a shot”
And with that reply, I knew Phoebe made up her mind already. I ain’t so sure about her heart though. I am still getting the vibe that she’s half-hearted getting in the relationship she’s in right now. Oh well. It seems she’ll be the one who will be breaking someone else’s heart if things didn’t work out.
1 comment:
Half-hearted decisions in love are quite dangerous. I won't risk hurting someone because I entered a relationship unsure of it in the first place.
Post a Comment